Hello, guys!
I’m calculating performance with different reasoning engines.
For now I’ve got stuck on a problem of how can I implement rules for generic
rule reasoner with min/max cardinality?
With SWRL rules I could do it like this: “Rule: Subject(?p), (hasRelation min 5
owl:Thing)(?s) -> ReasonedType(?p)”. How can I do this with rules in generic
rule reasoner?

[cid:logowithline_831923e6-41c9-4b25-89f2-2011e2b40970.png]<http://www.bayanat.ai/>

 Roman Shvetsov
 Senior Data Scientist
 971589249942
 roman.shvet...@bayanat.ai
 www.bayanat.ai<http://www.bayanat.ai>

[cid:800x103x96DPIGITEX_facd11c0-cc17-4991-88ae-1646c5369428.png]<https://visit.gitex.com/Visitor/Registration/Pass?ShowCode=GITEX>

*Disclaimer:* This communication may contain information which is confidential.
It is exclusively to the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended
recipient(s), please: (1) notify the sender by forwarding this email and delete
all copies from your system and (2) note that disclosure, distribution, copying
or use of this communication is strictly prohibited.