I should mention also that the Docker image that I'm using in this case comes from here <https://github.com/AtomGraph/fuseki-docker>.

On 11/27/22 11:43, Tim McIver wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to backup my Fuseki data using the web API.  I found documentation about how to do that here <https://jena.apache.org/documentation/fuseki2/fuseki-server-protocol.html#backup>. But when I try use the listed endpoints, they all result in a 404.  I'm using curl from a container in a Docker network to do this.  I know that I can connect to the server because a call like "curl http:/<fuseki-host>:3030/ds" returns data with content type "application/trig".

What am I missing?  Any help would be appreciated.

Tim