Dear Jena community,

I would like to use GeoSPARQL, but before I proceed I need your valuable advice.

What I want to do:
- Using GeoSPARQL, nodes have their own position (or zone).
- Graph is weighted: edge has a value
- Find the shortest path between nodes in a weighted graph

For instance, there is Dijkstra's algorithm allowing to find the shortest paths considering weighted edges.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dijkstra%27s_algorithm>

Here are my questions as a beginner:
1. What is the best way to integrate a weighted graph in Jena?
2. Maybe RDF* (RDF-star)? Is it compatible with GeoSPARQL?
3. How can we find a shortest path considering edge values?

Thank you for your time and have a great weekend.

Min