Hi Jena users,

Just so everyone is aware: I have had several companies contact me about
various levels of commercial Fuseki support.

For users' interest, these are my observations of their Fuseki offerings:

- many companies use Fuseki commercially as part of holistic Knowledge Graph
architectures
- no companies offer SLA-backed Fuseki support as a distinct service right now

- other than mine! and this offer is new with SLAs still being worked out
(https://kurrawong.ai/supported-products/fuseki/) so it is not very mature
- several companies that use Fuseki are able to, and are interested in,
offering distinct support if a serious request appears
- lots of companies maintain Fuseki in Docker and similar container images

- just search for Fuseki on Docker Hub and similar:

- https://hub.docker.com/search?q=fuseki
- https://github.com/search?q=fuseki&type=registrypackages
- Fuseki is not present, in standalone form, the AWS or Azure marketplaces yet:

- https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/search/results?searchTerms=fuseki
-
https://azuremarketplace.microsoft.com/en-gb/marketplace/apps?search=fuseki&page=1

If anything here is incorrect, please reply back to the mailing list to point
out errors.

Cheers, Nick