Hi,

I'm using multiple Fuseki instances in a Docker setup but considering
to use a single instance with multiple datasets instead.

So I was wondering what the differences of those setups are (besides
the lower memory consumption etc.) in terms of:
- security - I suppose there would be no difference since the datasets
are isolated and have separate endpoints?
- federation - would SPARQL federation perform better on a single
instance? E.g. if a query federates between datasets on the same
instance, maybe Fuseki would recognize that and avoid HTTP calls? Just
thinking out loud here.
- any other aspects?

Martynas