Hi Boris,

I don't use glassfish so I can't reproduce this. Maybe someone els eon this list uses fuseki.war with glassfish+jboss.

Are you just running the Jena Fuseki WAR file untouched or combingin it with anything?

Fuseki does not need Jakarta EE CDI but maybe your setup detects Shiro and then does expect it. Adding the artifact org.apache.shiro:shiro-cdi:jakarta:2.0.0 might help.

    Andy