Not quite in production yet, but we have payloads in the 30KB+ range. I just added a
max.message.size to the broker's server.properties.

-Xavier

On 1/29/13 8:57 AM, S Ahmed wrote:
Neha/Jay,

At linkedin, what is the largest payload size per message you guys have in
production?  My app might have like 20-100 kilobytes in size and I am
hoping to get an idea if others have large messages like this for any
production use case.