We're moving some Zookeeper prod nodes around, and would like to know if the
Zookeeper issue below (opened by Neha originally) has been resolved.  Ideally
we would like to have all the nodes just "see" the new DNS entry, and start
talking to the new nodes, instead of having to restart the JVMs.

Original discussion with Zookeeper maintainers was here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/zookeeper-dev/201201.mbox/%3CCAKF1A=uH-TFm0sm-n1zWaXR5Rnt12niUpCwYHk=s9srze48...@mail.gmail.com%3E

I tried going through all the related/superceded-by/etc JIRA issues, but it's
not clear if it's actually solved in the current ZK version. Any info about how
you've done Zookeeper cluster migrations in the past?  We're running version
3.3.5.

Thanks,

Marcos Juarez