My windows client is C#. And As I understand there is a legacy C# client. I
never try to execute java from C# code but it looks for me bad solution.
Does C# client
https://github.com/kafka-dev/kafka/tree/master/clients/csharp/src/Kafka/Kafka.Clientsupports
 Kafka 0.7.2 ???
In order I want to maintain or write my own client:  -- is there
documentation which explains how to write clients for kafka?

Thanks
Oleg.