Yes , I am definitely interested with such capabilities. We also using
kafka 0.7.
   Guys I already asked , but nobody answer: what community using to
consume from kafka to hdfs?
My assumption was that if Camus support only Avro it will not be suitable
for all , but people transfer from kafka to hadoop somehow. So the question
is what is the alternatives to Camus to transfer messages from kafka to
hdfs?
Thanks
Oleg.