No problem at all -- please feel free to add our name to that page. The
marketing blurb is: "Loggly is the world's most popular cloud-based log
management. Our cloud-based log management service helps DevOps and
technical teams make sense of the the massive quantity of logs that are
being produced by a growing number of cloud-centric applications – in order
to solve operational problems faster."

When we write more about our use of Kafka I will let the list know.

Philip