Hi, I tried to setup the host.name in servier.properties, it doesn't work.
I believe it is the network security issue. However, I create a new
instance in the same security group without kafka, zookeeper, it does work,
it can still produce to kafka server. but when I change to another ec2
account, then create the same instance, and it cannot produce to kafka
server.
I pay attention that there is no outbound port setting in the security
group configuration of kafka server ec2, I think if we shall have to set
the outbound port for the firewall?
Do you guys know which outbound port should be opened for kafka server?
Thanks