It's in the branch, cool, I'll wait for it's release. actually I find I can
use ./kafka-delete-topic.sh and ./kafk-create-topic.sh with same topic name
and keep the broker running. It's interesting that delete topic doesn't
actually remove the data from the brokers. So what I understand is as long
as I deal with the error caught on the producer and consumer site, I can
use this method instead of that add-topic script, am i correct? Do you have
any concern I add topic in this way?