Thanks for all your replies.

Jun, perhaps you are right. There seems to be no other choice but to use
more brokers,
at least for the current version.

Jay, you've got what I mean. And thanks for sharing your approach, though
we are under
different circumstances.

Magnus, as you said, my consumer performance is the problem. However, it's
due to the
network bottleneck for I've set more than one consumer group.

Thanks again for your attentions.

--
*Xingcan*