That's actually easier said than done. The request logs on TRACE are
flooded with log entries. I get about 65MB of file per day. That's on an
idle set of brokers. There are no produce requests and only one connected
consumer that's just sitting there. Is that normal?

Thanks.

These configs are reasonable and shouldn't affect consumer timeouts. Did
you get the time breakdown from the request log?

Thanks,

Jun