I don't know the code enough to comment on that (maybe someone else on the
user list can do that), but from what I've seen doing some heavy profiling
I only see one thread per producer instance, it doesn't matter how many
brokers or topics you have the number of threads is always 1 per producer.
If you create 2 producers 2 threads and so on.