Hi,

this is the output of list topic:

topic: clicks partition: 0 leader: 1 replicas: 1 isr: 1
topic: clicks partition: 1 leader: 3 replicas: 3 isr: 3
topic: clicks partition: 2 leader: 1 replicas: 1 isr: 1
topic: visits partition: 0 leader: 3 replicas: 3 isr: 3
topic: visits partition: 1 leader: 2 replicas: 2 isr: 2
topic: visits partition: 2 leader: 3 replicas: 3 isr: 3
topic: stats.live.test partition: 0 leader: 3 replicas: 3,1,2 isr: 3,2,1
topic: stats.live.test partition: 1 leader: 2 replicas: 1,2,3 isr: 2,3,1
topic: stats.live.test partition: 2 leader: 2 replicas: 2,3,1 isr: 2,3,1

The topic causing problems is "clicks", and the partitions requested on the
crashed broker are 0 and 2.
Given the output of list topic, this means that those 2 partitions are
permanently lost right now, right ?

I thought all partitions were replicated, just like for the topic
'stats.live.test', but apparently I screwed up when creating the topics, I
should have check that first.

Thanks for your help.