Hi there,

I'm trying to create a topic from java code, by calling CreateTopicCommand:

*ZkClient zkClient = new ZkClient(zookeeperCluster, 30000, 30000);*

*CreateTopicCommand.createTopic(zkClient, topic,
numPartitions.intValue(),replicationFactor.intValue(), "");*

*zkClient.close();*

The program runs without errors and even if i call it twice, the second
time i receive an exception telling me that this topic already exists.

But, if run a list-topics, the topic doesn't appear... and there is no
folder under kafka-logs

If i want to create it by using the create-topic script, it prints that the
topic already exists¡

Any idea about that?

Regards.