Hi,

As i have mentioned in the first message, I have checked the log and offset using the Consumer off set checker tool. The Consumer offset just stalls. And there is a lag. I haven't specified any fetch size in the consumer so i guess there is a default size of 1MB. All my messages are less than that. My Consumer code is not dead because i am continuously monitoring. I have a doubt, the set up has 12 partitions and there are only 3 consumers. Will that affect fetching time by anyway. I will try to reduce the number of partitions and check once again.

Thanks for the inputs

thanks
Arjun Narasimha Kota