Hi Chris,

In 0.9 we will have just one "broker list", i.e. the list of brokers read
from the config file will be updated during bootstraping and all the future
metadata refresh operations. This feature should lift this limit you are
describing, for example, if your broker list in config is {1,2,3}, and
later on you extend the cluster to {1,2,3,4,5,6}, then now you can shut
down 1,2,3 all at once.

Guozhang

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 1:35 PM, Christofer Hedbrandh <christo...@knewton.com

--