Many thanks to everyone involved in the release!

Please let me share two comments:

One, there's a typo on the Downloads page [1] for the text of the
source download link:  It incorrectly says "kafka-0.8.0-src.tgz"
instead of "kafka-0.8.1-src.tgz".  (the hyperlink target/href is
correct though)

Two, this release is the first time that the project provides binary
downloads for Scala versions other than 2.8.0.  Wouldn't it make sense
to add a short note which of the binary versions (Scala 2.8.0, 2.8.2,
2.9.1, 2.9.2, 2.10) is the recommended version, and also why?

Right now I assume that the 2.8.0 version is still recommended one
(and still used in production at LinkedIn)?

Again, many thanks for the release!
Michael

[1] http://kafka.apache.org/downloads.html