Hi Guozhang,

I really appreciate the detailed explanation!
Does this mean that the rule “1 partition will be consumed by exactly one
consumer in the consumer group” will only be checked and ensured at the
consumer side? Also, does the “consumer group registration in Zookeeper” need
to be taken care by the consumer group itself?
I think made a mistake in “there is no consumer group name included in any kind
of request” because the "clientId acts as the logical grouping”. Sorry about
that.

Thanks!

Churu