Thanks. I got it.

Best Regards
Jerry

-----Original Message-----
From: "Neha Narkhede"<neha.narkh...@gmail.com>
To: "users@kafka.apache.org"<users@kafka.apache.org>;
Cc: "陈小军"<chenxiao...@nhn.com>;
Sent: 2014-03-26 (星期三) 02:08:46
Subject: Re: dynamic configure per topic problem

Filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1325 to track this.

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 9:31 AM, Neha Narkhede <neha.narkh...@gmail.com> wrote:
What's the unit of 'retention.ms', second, minute or this is a bug?

Our documentation is a little confusing on the log configs. See this-

Inline image 1

The log property is in ms but the server default it maps to is in minutes. Same is true for segment.ms as well. We could either improve the docs or change the per-topic configs to be consistent with the server defaults.