I am aware of that but I should have put my question more accurately.

I want to automate monitoring consumer offset and lag and wanted to know if
there is a Java API for that.
The ConsumerOffsetChecker has a main method and prints the information on
console, I want to capture the data and push it to a monitoring server in a
cleaner way other
than capturing ConsumerOffsetChecker console output.

Regards,
Harsh