Hi,

I am working on a POC where I have 1 Zookeeper and 2 Kafka Brokers on my local
machine. I am running 8 sets of Kafka consumers and producers running in
parallel.

Below are my configurations:
Consumer Configs:
zookeeper.session.timeout.ms=120000
zookeeper.sync.time.ms=2000
zookeeper.connection.timeout.ms=120000
auto.commit.interval.ms=60000
rebalance.backoff.ms=2000
fetch.wait.max.ms=60000
auto.offset.reset=smallest

Producer configs:
key.serializer.class=kafka.serializer.StringEncoder
request.required.acks=-1
message.send.max.retries=3
request.timeout.ms=60000

I have tried various more configuration changes but I am running into the same
exception again and again.

17.04.2014 06:31:83216 ERROR pool-5-thread-1
kafka.producer.async.DefaultEventHandler - Failed to collate messages by topic,
partition due to: Failed to fetch topic metadata for topic: TOPIC99
17.04.2014 06:31:85616 ERROR pool-4-thread-1
kafka.producer.async.DefaultEventHandler - Failed to collate messages by topic,
partition due to: Failed to fetch topic metadata for topic: TOPIC99

I am not able to get to the root cause of the issue.
Appreciate your help.

Regards,
Yashika

NOTE: This message may contain information that is confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected by law. The message is intended solely for
the named addressee. If received in error, please destroy and notify the
sender. Any use of this email is prohibited when received in error. Impetus
does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee, that the integrity of this
communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors,
virus, interception or interference.