Jun,

Thanks for the pointer to the docs. It would be great if more detail like
this discussion were included in the Wiki. The detail of each metric is not
always clear.

For our case (trying to monitor and alert on if the consumer is falling far
behind the producer on a specific topic), what would you recommend?

Should we compare BrokerAllTopicStat.[topic].getMessagesIn to
ConsumerTopicStat.[topic].getMessagesPerTopic?

--

​Arnaud Lawson​
,