From: Xuyen On
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 11:30 AM
To: 'users@kafka.apache.org'
Subject: RE: SocketServerStats not reporting bytes written or read

To be more clear,

1. I am using jmxtrans to get the data not jmstats. Sorry about the misspelling.
2. When I say the stats zero out, I mean that I am not able to get new values
when I refresh with a new query from jmxtrans or jconsole. This only happens
for the kafka.SocketServerStats:BytesWrittenPerSecond and
kafka.SocketServerStats:BytesReadPerSecond stats. The other stats seem to
update fine.

Any ideas why this might be?