Thanks, Tim.

We are just trying to benchmark the kafka producers and there is no issue with
cluster or brokers being down in this case.

We are seeing way less data on the borers after calculating the sizes of the
logs on the brokers) and there is no compression.

We send 84 GB, but total logs sizes are only 58 GB on the brokers.

Since replication factor is zero, can we use ack other than 1?

Maung