From: users@kafka.apache.org At: Jul 15 2014 15:05:25
To: users@kafka.apache.org
Subject: Re: message loss for sync producer, acks=2, topic replicas=3

Guozhang,

Please find the config below:

Producer:

   props.put("producer.type", "sync");

   props.put("request.required.acks", 2);

   props.put("serializer.class", "kafka.serializer.StringEncoder");

   props.put("partitioner.class", "kafka.producer.DefaultPartitioner");

   props.put("message.send.max.retries", "60");

   props.put("retry.backoff.ms", "300");

Consumer:

   props.put("zookeeper.session.timeout.ms", "400");

   props.put("zookeeper.sync.time.ms", "200");

   props.put("auto.commit.interval.ms", "1000");

Broker:
num.network.threads=2
num.io.threads=8
socket.send.buffer.bytes=1048576
socket.receive.buffer.bytes=1048576
socket.request.max.bytes=104857600
num.partitions=2
log.retention.hours=168
log.retention.bytes=20000000
log.segment.bytes=536870912
log.retention.check.interval.ms=60000
log.cleaner.enable=false
zookeeper.connection.timeout.ms=1000000

Topic:
Topic:p1r3      PartitionCount:1        ReplicationFactor:3
Configs:retention.bytes=10000000000

Thanks,
Jiang