Would this work for Kafka, Steve, considering Kafka doesn't use Yarn?

Dayo - we developed https://github.com/sematext/ActionGenerator to feed
events to things like Elasticsearch, Solr, and MongoDB.  We'd gladly take a
pull request for Kafka.  SPM for Kafka
<http://blog.sematext.com/2013/10/16/announcement-spm-performance-monitoring-for-kafka/>
may be handy for observing various Kafka metrics while you run your
performance tests.

Otis