Ryan,

Apache mailing list does not allow attachments exceeding a certain size
limit, so the server logs is blocked.

>From the controller log it seems this only broker has failed and hence no
partitions will be available. This could be a soft failure (e.g. long GC),
or the ZK server side issues. You may want to take a look at your
controller log to see if there is any entries like "broker failure" before
the offline leader selection process.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang