Running isolated primary, secondary, etc, Kafka brokers without replication
(clients failover to other Kafka brokers if needed).  Each broker instance
has a single local Zookeeper instance.

Using periodic backups/snapshots of topic data across locations for
disaster recovery.

It appears without the Zookeeper data, we will be unable to restore a Kafka
broker to another server even through we have all its topic data and logs.
Is there a way for Zookeeper to auto bootstrap the topic data and high
watermark ?  What is the procedure?  We are strictly using simple consumer.

Thank you!