Hi All,

I have implemented a high level Kafka consumer in Storm but looks like the
parallelism isn't getting achieved as I have 3 partitions and 2 task for the
spout, but only one of it is emitting the data.
PFA the screen grab for number of task of spout and data emitted by only one of
them.

Please assist on how to achieve parallelism using high level Kafka spout.

Regards,
Nilesh Chhapru.

________________________________
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Disclaimer----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Ugam. Ugam does not accept any responsibility or
liability for it. This e-mail message may contain proprietary, confidential or
legally privileged information for the sole use of the person or entity to whom
this message was originally addressed. Any review, re-transmission,
dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and all
attachments from any servers, hard drives or any other media.

Warning: Sufficient measures have been taken to scan any presence of viruses
however the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the
presence of viruses. Ugam accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this email. ****