Thanks Guozhang for your reply.

Checked the details as mentioned above. Issue KAFKA-1650 has been fixed but
it will come with 0.8.3. :-(

By "MM Killed", it is hard-failed(kill -9 )/crashed due to system reboot or
any other reason. In that case some of the messages get duplicated.

Can you please suggest a way to do inter DC replication for time being
without loss/duplication of messages?

--
Thanks and Regards,
Madhukar Bharti