We did a relatively complete prototype but it isn't integrated into the
mainline code yet and there isn't a target release date. There is rather a
lot of testing and compatability work that would have to be done to fully
productionize it. I suspect someone will pick it up in 2015 but I wouldn't
block on it.

-Jay