Not announced yet, but http://sematext.com/spm should be showing you all
the new shiny Kafka (new producer) metrics out of the box.  If you don't
see them, please shout (I know we have a bit more tweaking to do in the
coming day-two-three).

If you want to just dump MBeans from JMX manually and eyeball the output,
you could use something like https://github.com/sematext/jmxc to dump the
whole JMX content of your Java Consumer, Producer, or Broker.

Otis