Hello,

We're having the following issue with Kafka and/or Zookeeper:
If a broker (id=1) is running, and you start another broker with id=1, the new
broker will exit saying "A broker is already registered on the path
/brokers/ids/1". However, I noticed when I query zookeeper /brokers/ids/1
disappears
This behaviour doesn't make sense to us.  The concern is that if we
accidentally start up multiple brokers with the same ID (automatic restarts),
then we may end up with multiple brokers with the same ID running at the same
time.

Thoughts?

Kafka: 0.8.2
Zookeeper: 3.4.5