As per my knowledge, I don't think we you can do that with an online
stream. You will have to reset the offsets to a particular offset in the
past to start consuming from that. Another way would be start a separate
consumer with different groupId.

In any case you cannot consume from past offset without bouncing the
consumer I think. Once you bounce the consumer it will start consuming from
the last committed offset.

Thanks,

Mayuresh

--