release.
Is there a complete Kafka 0.8 replication design document?

Here are part of my questions about Kafka 0.8 replication design.
#1   According to V3, /brokers/topics/[topic]/[partition_id]/leaderAndISR
stores leader and ISR of a partition. However in 0.8.2 release there is not
such a znode, instead, it use
/brokers/topics/[topic]/partitions/[partition_id]/state to store the leader and
ISR of a partition.
#2  In /brokers/topics/[topic], we can get all the ISR for all partitions in a
certain topic, why we need
/brokers/topics/[topic]/partitions/[partition_id]/state ?
#3   I didn't find /admin/partitions_add/[topic]/[partition_id] and
/admin/partitions_remove/[topic]/[partition_id] during my adding and removing
partitions with bin/kafka-topics.sh. Is this deprecated in the 0.8 release?
         #4  I found these two znode under /admin only will be automaticall
removed after the action complete. /admin/reassign_partitions/,
/admin/preferred_replica_election/. But why this znode (/admin/delete_topic/)
will not be removed automatically?
         #5   What's the LeaderAndISRCommand in Senario A in V3? Is that same
with LeaderAndISRRequest?
         #6   For Senario D, when a certain broker becomes Controller, it will
send a LeaderAndISRRequest to brokers with a special flag INIT. For Senario C,
when the broker receive LeaderAndISRRequest with INIT flag, it will delete all
local partitions not in set_p. Why we need to delete all local partitions for
Controller changing?
         #7   For Senario E. Broker startup.  The first step is read the
replica assignment. Doesn't it need to add its id to /brokers/ids first?
         #8   Senario H. Add/remove partitions to an existing topic.  In my
test, I didn't found such znode for PartitionRemove Path/PartitionAdd Path in
Zookeeper. Is this approach for partition adding/deleting deprecated? In fact,
I didn't observe any znode change during my adding/deleting partitions. So
what's the process of Kafka partition adding/deleting?
         #9   Senario G. seems not consistent with the release one

Regards,
Jason