Siva,

For Kafka brokers as long as the total #.partitions is not too much I think
it should be fine (we have been hosting 600+ partitions on a single node).
You have to pay some attention on your ZK nodes though since with #.topics
increasing its metadata storage will take more and more space.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang