Hi All,

I have the kafka client which is fetching data from particular partition. On the broker there are there are some messages (say 100) on this partition and producers has stop producing the messages. Now my consumer consumers these 100 messages and the next fetch offset is set to 101. when I send the fetch request with 101 offset, I did receive some response from broker, but I don't know what it is. I am not able to parse it. Can you please tell me what response does broker sends, when there is no message on that partition ?

I want to block my consumers till there is no message on the broker. How can I do that ?

- Ganesh