Hi,
     I updated the KIP-12 with more details. Please take a look
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=51809888

Thanks,
Harsha

On February 11, 2015 at 10:02:43 AM, Harsha (ka...@harsha.io) wrote:

Thanks Joe. It will be part of KafkaServer and will run on its own
thread. Since each kafka server will run with a keytab we should make
sure they are all getting renewed.