@Qin
Thanks for the inputs. Could you point us what we should monitor in
zookeeper if we have 20k partitions (this might go ~1 lakh in the coming 6
months)? We are not running zookeeper on SSDs and we were facing
ZkConnectionLoss in HighLevelConsumer, sometimes for all the topics. What
are the critical things to monitor/optimise wrt. zookeeper.

@Pushkar
Yes. We are using kafka for storing offsets instead of zookeeper.

--
Regards
Vamsi Subhash