We are testing new producer on a 2 node cluster.
Under some node failure scenarios, producer is not able
to update metadata.

Steps to reproduce
1. form a 2 node cluster (K1, K2)
2. create a topic with single partition, replication factor = 2
3. start producing data (producer metadata : K1,K2)
2. Kill leader node (say K1)
3. K2 becomes the leader (producer metadata : K2)
4. Bring back K1 and Kill K2 before metadata.max.age.ms
5. K1 becomes the Leader (producer metadata still contains : K2)

After this point, producer is not able to update the metadata.
producer continuously trying to connect with dead node (K2).

This looks like a bug to me. Am I missing anything?