Thanks. I'll see what I can find.
alex
From: Jon Bringhurst <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]; Alex Toth <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 9:51 AM
Subject: Re: kafka user group in los angeles
Hey Alex,
It looks like this group might be appropriate to have a Kafka talk at:
http://www.meetup.com/Los-Angeles-Big-Data-Users-Group/
It might be worth showing up at one of their events and asking around.
-Jon
On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 11:40 AM, Alex Toth <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
> Sorry this isn't directly a kafka question, but I was wondering if there are
> andy Kafka user groups in (or in near driving range of) Los Angeles. Looking
> through meetup.com and the usual web search engines hasn't brought me much
> outside of the LA Hadoop user group and I was hoping for something more
> specific.
> If I should have asked this somewhere else, again, sorry and let me know.
>
>
> alex