Hello,

For some reason, I'm getting this "failed due to Leader not local for
partition" on my brokers.  I can't send the logs, but I'm going to try to
describe what I see.  First, note that this is a fresh set of brokers with no
data.

I do see a series of messages stating "Expanding ISR for partition", so it
looks like all of the partitions have enough replicas.  I set up two partitions
for each topic and three replicas each.

I see several "Removed fetcher for partitions" and "Added fetcher for
partitions List" messages, which looks right as it removes then adds the
partition.  However, the first one I see is a pair of those messages with no
partitions listed.  Right after them I see a "Removed fetcher..." message with
all of the topics/partitions listed, but no corresponding "Added fetcher"
message.

That's about it that I see right now.  I know there was a bug a couple years
ago in an early 0.8 release, but I'm running 0.8.2, so I shouldn't have that
issue.  Googleing just didn't seem to get me any useful information.

Thanks.

Casey