Hi,
I have enabled JMX_PORT for KAfka server and am trying to understand some of
the metrics that are being exposed. I have two questions:
1. what are the best metrics to monitor to quickly spot unhealthy Kafka cluster?
2. what do these metrics mean: ReplicaManager -> LeaderCount ? and
ReplicaManager -> PartitionCount ?I have three topics created, with one
partition each, and replication = 1, however the values for both of the above
attributes is "53".... So I am not sure what the count '53' means here....
thanksMarina