I got java out of heap error when running end to end latency test:

yuhengdu@consumer0:/packages/kafka_2.10-0.8.2.1$ bin/kafka-run-class.sh
kafka.tools.TestEndToEndLatency 192.168.1.3:9092 192.168.1.1:2181 speedx3
50000000 100 1

at kafka.tools.TestEndToEndLatency$.main(TestEndToEndLatency.scala:69)

at kafka.tools.TestEndToEndLatency.main(TestEndToEndLatency.scala)

What command should I do to add java heap space  to jvm? Thanks!

Yuheng