Guozhang,

Thank you for explaining. I see that in ProducerPerformance call back
functions were used to get the latency metrics.
For the TestEndtoEndLatency, does message size matter? What this end-to-end
latency comprise of, besides transferring a package from source to
destination (typically around 0.2 ms for 100bytes message)?

Thanks.

Yuheng