Hi Geoffrey,

Thank you for your detailed explaining. They are really helpful.

I am thinking of going after the second way, since I have bare metal access
to all the nodes in the cluster, it's probably better to run real slave
machines instead of virtual machines. (correct me if I am wrong)

Each of my node has 256 G ram and 2T disk space, how large will the slave
machine virtual machine be and how much memory they will take?

Thank you!

best,
Yuheng